Getting the Most from Your-Brad-Vestment!
Super Size That Order?
Side Dishes To Brad’s Main Dish
Maximize your investment: How To Get the Most Bang For Your Buck From Brad
Most of Brad’s clients realize that creating meaningful change in a single 45 minute keynote is pretty tough. They also want to get the most from their speaker investment. Check out these additional services to ramp up the energy in your meeting or conference, and to enable and facilitate lasting change. Some of our clients just want Brad to come in and do a “Off the Rack” keynote speech — and that’s awesome. But for clients looking for that “extra something” for their meeting to create both a killer meeting and lasting behavior change…. check out the services you might not know we offer:
- Conference Calls to identify needs, plans, and goals for how Brad can best help you. What is your primary objective with this meeting or conference? We’ll suggest ways to help meet that goal.
- Interview Top Achievers / Attitude Leaders, etc.
- Create and publish customized Welcome Video for your organization / membership.
- Happiness-At-Work Article for reprint in newsletter or web
- Conference Energy Audit. Brad will go through your conference agenda to find the places where energy will wain, and suggest ways to improve those slow times. Brad has a toolbox full of mini-events from 2 minutes to 15 minutes that can jazz up everything from the financial report to the
- Sponsors meeting. Brad loves to work with sponsors. Learn more about how to get Sponsors to WANT to partner with Brad here.
- Brad to Emcee Entire Convention
- Brad’s Networking session. Caffeinated Networking on Steroids! (Opening session.) Kick-start the networking and social components of your meeting.
- Keynote (Ordinary Magic: The Funny Business of Enjoying Life.)
- Humor Tool Kit Distributed to Each Attendee.
- During Lunch Team Building Event (Cracker Jack meets Animal Balloons) Instructions, materials and coaching provided.
- CEO Interview Session “Hot Seat” We’ll “grill” your CEO and “Hold her feet to the fire.” (It’s a high-energy Q&A session on steroids.)
- Host Top Achievers Panel (Best Practices.)
- Breakout Sessions (Customized for your needs and meeting/convention goals.)
- Consent to Video Recording of event.
- Breakfast with Brad Session
- After Dinner Entertainment: Make Me a Deal Game Show
- Close-Up Magic at Social Hour.
- Team-Building During-Lunch (Or dinner.) Brad will put your group into teams to create animal balloon structures WHILE they eat. This event is planned from start to finish… just say the word and we send everything you need.
- Morale / Team Building Event. Learn simple magic tricks and bar gags.
- Follow up, summary video of Brad.
- Results Roundtable. A follow up event to find out what is (and isn’t) and devise action steps for further behavior change.
- Summary video of Take-Aways
- Summary audio of Brad interviewing Top Achievers
- Event Blog: Brad’s “take” on your event.
- Subscriptions for your entire organization to the audio subscription series Hooked on Humor
- Three Follow-Up Teleconferences (How are you implementing – or failing to implement – the concepts presented?)
- Morale-Booster Tool Kits distributed to each manager. (Tools with which to follow up!)
- Host SecondLife.com event to follow up on concepts presented.
- Happiness-At-Work Articles for reprint in newsletter or intra-net.
Remember…. Brad’s work is guaranteed. Details on the guarantee here.
Brad Montgomery is a funny motivational speaker — and so, SO much more. Sure, Brad would be thrilled to be part of your convention. But why not get the most of your Brad-vestment, and get more out of this funny guy by having him do more.
Our hope is that you have questions. Many Questions! Cool… give us a call. Let’s start the conversation with what outcomes and changes in your people you want to come out of this meeting or convention. And together we’ll figure out how to best package some of what Brad does to make sure you get what you need: a wildly successful meeting.
What does success mean for you? Give us a call at 303.691.0726 or visit the contact page and tell us, then we’ll help you make it happen. Just Book Brad.
Book Brad’s Keynote
Get a Customized Event Video